?DIRECTOR OF AGRONOMY
Be a part of a team where your contribution leads to a successful, profitable Agronomy Division that is known for exceptional customer service. With 7 full-service agronomy locations and an agronomy team of 100+ full time and 90+ seasonal people, the company services the communities of Adams, Arcadia, Galesville, Mauston, Plover, Tomah and West Salem.
The Director of Agronomy will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and running all aspects of an agronomy division. To be successful in this role, applicants must be customer-focused, have proven past experience and know how to engage all areas across the division. This includes being hands-on to evaluate each of the moving parts to ensure maximum performance is achieved.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the CEO and leadership team to lead the Agronomy team in accordance with the company values and goals. Be the link between ‘what is needed’ and ‘how to accomplish it.’
- Provide employee leadership, management and development to current team members and partner with the Director of Sales to maximize the talent within the team. This includes actively supporting employee growth through professional development, reviews and training opportunities.
- Engage operations, logistics and technology to manage agronomy services offered and guide direction to best serve customer needs.
- Partner with Agronomy Location Mangers to share department goals & results. Create the link that takes individual locations and strengthens them into a more productive unit. This will be done through innovative communication and working one-on-one with location managers.
- Serve as a financial advisor of the division by reviewing P&L and oversee purchasing of agronomy products. Some Risk Management will be required where a hedging background is helpful.
- Partner with the Director of Safety and Compliance to ensure environmental compliance in safety programs, assessing safety procedures and supervising record keeping. Including initiating innovative topics for safety meetings.
- Ensure facilities and equipment are well maintained, organized and appropriate records are kept for both compliance and replacement schedules.
- Must have an agricultural background with at least 10 years of management experience.
- At least 10 years’ experience in diversified areas of agronomy with measurable results.
- Exceptional communication skills and have the ability to effectively interact with all areas of the business from customers, to employees to senior leaders.
- Strong financial skills with experience in creating and tracking budgets, purchasing and pricing, as well as the computer skills to track these areas.
- Must be a detail oriented, self-starter who has the ability to coach and motivate teams.
The cooperative is an equal opportunity employer that offers completive pay and benefits. Please submit cover letter and resume to Gina Thompson, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FLEET MECHANICS - ADAMS
Allied Cooperative, a leading agriculture sales and service competitor in the Wisconsin market, is seeking Fleet Mechanics for its company shop located in Adams.
Our Fleet Mechanic will have a basic knowledge in repair work such as brakes, suspension, electrical and transmissions. Ability to diagnose, repair & perform general maintenance on wide variety of vehicles and heavy machinery as well as adapt to a constantly changing environment. The candidate must be able to lift upward of 100 pounds, and possess a valid driver’s license and insurability. A Class A CDL is preferred.
MECHANIC - MR. TIRE SHOP - WEST SALEM
Allied Cooperative is seeking a full-time Mechanic for its Mr. Tire shop located in West Salem.
The ideal candidate will have a basic knowledge in repair work such as brakes, suspension, electrical and transmissions. Ability to diagnose, repair, and perform general maintenance on wide variety of vehicles, as well as adapt to a constantly changing environment. The candidate must be able to lift upward of 50 pounds.
Candidates can apply online at www.Allied.coop or stop in at any location to complete an application.
PROPANE DELIVERY DRIVER
Allied Cooperative is seeking a Propane Delivery Driver for its West Salem location. This position’s responsibilities involve delivering propane with a bobtail truck along with propane service work as needed. The ideal candidate will maintain a positive attitude that promotes safety, teamwork and a favorable image of the coop. Candidate must have a clean driving record, CDL with hazmat endorsement or have the ability to obtain hazmat endorsement. Candidate must have the ability to lift upwards of 50#’s and work in the elements. CTEP training preferred but not required. We offer a competitive wage and benefit package including 401k, Health, Life, LTD insurance, Flex time and more.
Submit your application to:
PO Box 729
Adams, WI 53910
SEASONAL CDL DRIVER - PLOVER
?Allied Cooperative's Plover location has an immediate opening for a seasonal CDL Driver --Class B, Hazmat or Tanker endorsements preferred but not required. Potential Stay On Bonus at the end of the season. Apply online or stop by any Allied Cooperative location to submit an application in person.
Allied Cooperative is now accepting applications for employment opportunities for spring 2017! Currently we are seeking candidates for the following positions:
• CDL Drivers- Class A, B (Hazmat or Tanker endorsements required, or willingness to obtain endorsements)
• Potential Stay On Bonus at the end of the season
• General Laborers- Working in and around our fertilizer warehouses
• Skilled Applicators- Spray & Dry Applicators to operate state of the art equipment
• Potential Per Acre Bonus at the end of the season
Experienced applicants are appreciated, but we will train candidates who possess a great work ethic and positive attitude! For more information please visit our website at www.allied.coop or stop at any Allied Cooperative location to complete an application in person. Allied Cooperative is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
CONVENIENCE STORE CLERK
Cenex of Adams is hiring for the position of store clerk! Duties include operating register, cash handling, light housekeeping duties including but not limited to: sweeping, dusting shelves, stocking inventory and other housekeeping as needed. Must be able to lift upwards of 50 pounds, bend/twist, stand for long periods. Our ideal candidate will have an outstanding personality with customers, basic math skills, flexible schedule and a 'can-do' attitude. Schedule is a rotating shift schedule and some weekends are required.
Part-Time Gas Station Attendant
Allied Cooperative has an immediate part-time opening for a gas station attendant at out Wisconsin Dells Fast Fuel location. The Fast Fuel Attendant would be responsible for changing gas prices as necessary, changing garbage, cleaning up debris from the premises and reporting any issues that might arise. This position is very part-time and will typically require 5 hours or less per week.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com, stop in any Allied Cooperative location to fill out an application or apply online at www.allied.coop.
Allied Cooperative is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
For a general employment application, click here.
For a CDL driver application, click here.
Upon completion of your application, submit your application by mail or email to:
P.O. Box 729
Adams, WI 53910