Full-Time Precision Ag Maintenance Technician
Jan 23, 2020
Primary Objectives of Position:
• Assist the Ag Technology Manager in setting up, calibrating, performing maintenance, troubleshooting and training the staff on dry and liquid application equipment
• Serve as a hands-on technician in the field, working on our sprayers and other equipment as needed
• Serve as a technical resource, troubleshooting both Raven and John Deere machine monitors,pin-pointing electrical issues on application equipment and help assist in eliminating downtime
• Assist with Wireless Data Transfer startup, 4G modem installation and set-up
• Must be able to assist in GPS set-up and resolving signal errors
• Will travel from job to job to give assistance to Allied employees across the trade territory when needed
• Responsible for adhering to all cooperative, federal, and state policies and procedures
• Compelled to assist in achieving the cooperative’s overall mission and goals
Responsibilities of the Position:
• Responsible for repairing and maintenance of all location equipment
• Must keep accurate records of all service time and parts used
• Required to support equipment, keeping everything in good mechanical condition and clean asneeded
• Inform supervisor of inventory needs
• Perform every task with a high level of customer service
• Ability to complete a task in a field situation without supervision
• Must have strong team work abilities to aid in team success
• Will be assisting with equipment research to help keep Allied on the cutting edge of technology
• 1-3 years of experience in an agricultural-related role with activities such as sales, service, training, or other related work is preferred.
• Prior experience with problem solving mechanical and electrical issues
• Required: Valid Wisconsin Driver License
• Must have or be able to obtain a Class A CDL License
• Familiar with vehicle repair
• Be able to lift 50 lbs frequently
• Must be 18 years of age or older
Full-Time benefits include competitive wage, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Paid Holidays and much more.
For more information or to fill out an application,stop at any Allied Cooperative location to complete an application in person, or Apply Online, button above. Allied Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer. Please call 608-339-5495 for more questions. Come see what Allied Cooperative can do for you!
Read More News
ACE Hardware in West Salem is seeking a Part-Time Store Associate.
Allied Cooperative is seeking a Full-Time Applicator for their Tomah location.
Allied Cooperative is seeking a Full-Time Ag Fleet Mechanic for its company shop located in Adams.